SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
Velika planina Resort (VPR1, d.o.o., Nova pot 120a, 1351 Brezovica near Ljubljana) rents out the Zlatica, Encijan, Gorenjka, Pehta, and Resa chalets in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions (GTC).
Bookings can be made in writing or via the website. An order is considered successful if it contains all the required information in the booking process.
The contract is concluded - the chalet is therefore reserved when points 1 and 2 are fulfilled, and in the case of a reservation with a coupon, voucher, or gift voucher, point 3:
- we receive a written order from the customer or the ordering process is completed on the website and the customer has received confirmation at the specified e-mail address;
- we receive the agreed amount of payment in the currency on the invoice;
- we receive a copy of the coupon, voucher or gift voucher, or identification code in the case of such a booking.
If the order is not placed in writing or on the website and if we do not receive payment by the agreed date or if the coupon code, gift certificate or voucher is not provided, we consider that the customer withdraws from the order. In this case, the reservation is automatically canceled.
Payment can be made by credit card on the website, with a Paypal account, or by proforma invoice.
SERVICES AND PRICES
All prices on the price list are in euros and include value-added tax (VAT). The prices listed on the website are informative. In the booking process, after entering all of the relevant data for the calculation, the final price is displayed.
The tourist tax is an additional payment item and therefore is not included in the price for the night.
We are obliged to prepare the accommodation and provide all of the agreed services according to the reservation that was made and paid. The customer undertakes to pay the agreed price for the services they have ordered or selected in the booking process. The customer is not entitled to additional services that were not promised to them, are not in our offer, or were ordered later than the agreed deadline.
ACCOMMODATION HANDOVER AND LIVING CONDITIONS
The booked accommodation is available to the customer on the day of arrival from 3 pm onwards. We do not provide a physical reception and we do business without contact. Upon arrival, the customer receives the key to the front door in the safe on the door of the chalet. The code for opening the safe will be provided to the customer no later than the day before arrival in case all liabilities have been settled. In the event that the customer has not paid the full amount for the accommodation, we reserve the right not to provide them with the code of the key safe. If possible, we will do our best to take the customer's wishes into account when making the reservation.
The customer is obliged to lock the front door every time they leave the accommodation. On the day of departure, the customer must leave the accommodation by 10 am. Additional payment may be required for late check-out. Due to the risk of fire, smoking in the accommodation is strictly prohibited, as well as the use of open flames in the accommodation and in its immediate vicinity.
For all emergencies, the customer receives a telephone number when booking the accommodation, which is also listed in the booklet (Instructions for staying in the chalet), which the customer receives upon entering the chalet (waiting on the table). In the event of an emergency, the customer can call the mentioned telephone number, where we will provide them with help, assistance, and information. The customer is obliged to treat the accommodation and equipment respectfully and to avoid any actions that could cause damage to or inside the building. During the stay, the customer respects the basic rules of public order and lives in the chalet in such a way that they do not disturb customers and guests in other chalets.
Unless otherwise specified at the time of booking, the following cancellation policies apply:
- Up to 30 days before arrival, the booking can be canceled free of charge, and we will refund the full amount of the reservation. Cancellation is possible only by a written message to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Within 30 days until arrival, in case of cancellation, we keep back the payment for the entire reservation;
- In the event that we do not operate due to measures related to the Covid-19 epidemic, an equivalent alternative term is available in the chalet of the same level with the same services or a refund of the payment.
CANCELLATION BY THE PROVIDER VELIKA PLANINA RESORT
We reserve the right to cancel the booking in the event that the customer does not comply with the booking agreements or if we do not receive payment in the currency specified in the proforma invoice or invoice.
In the event that we do not operate due to measures related to Covid-19, we offer the customer an equivalent alternative term in a chalet of the same level with the same services or a refund. The following is considered an equivalent term:
- if the reservation was made in the period from Sunday to Thursday outside the school holidays period, an alternative date is possible in the same time frame;
- if the reservation was made during a weekend period or during a school holiday (excluding the New Year), an alternative date in this time frame or within the possibilities from the previous indent belong to the customer;
- if the reservation was made during the New Year's celebration (from 29 December to 2 January), the customer is entitled to a date during the New Year's celebration or another desired date.
As an exception, we may also withdraw from the contract for materially justified reasons (e.g. due to force majeure or other circumstances for which we are not responsible, or due to misleading or incorrect essential information provided by the customer).
For additional information, we are available via the contact form.
Nova pot 120a
1351 Brezovica pri Ljubljani
Tax number SI: 57369852
Registration number: 6721168000
Bank: Delavska Hranilnica d.d.
IBAN: SI56 6100 0000 8959 655